Building a network of people who can help you land your ideal job may take some effort, but attend this free seminar to learn techniques you can use to get referred into that dream job!
- Gain Communications techniques
- Let your network identify job opportunities for you
- Get in front of decision makers
- Learn how to network at parties and events
- Develop win-win strategies for keeping relationships working for you!
This FREE workshop will be held at Meyera E. Oberndorf Central Library, 4100 Virginia Beach Blvd. on September 25th from 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
While this event is free, seating is limited and reservations are required. To register for this event: email Bankonvb@vbgov.com with subject line "Networking Workshop" or call 757-385-3551 to sign up.